The addition of browned ground beef in this cheeseburger con queso really stretches this delicious game day dip to feed a hungry crowd!
Are you ready for the Big Game this Sunday? Trademarks prevent me from referring to it as any more than this, but I think you know what I’m talking about…
You know, The Game that some people watch for the football, while others watch for the halftime show, and still others (like me) watch for the commercials. I think I probably watch more commercials on this single night than the rest of the year combined. Love my DVR!
Regardless of why you’re watching, snacks are always appreciated, and easy dip recipes make snacking simple and delicious… And they just don’t get much easier than this cheeseburger con queso dip.
My cheeseburger con queso is a simple take on the classic Velveeta Rotel Queso Dip. But instead of using the traditional yellow Velveeta, I used the Velveeta Queso Blanco, a mild and creamy white cheese, and added browned ground beef, along with the Rotel.
I love how the hamburger helps stretch this dip to feed a hungry crowd, while still keeping this a budget-friendly, easy-to-prepare recipe. All of the ingredients, including a large bag of tortilla chips, clocked in at under $15 at Walmart!
5 More Amazing Game Day Dip Recipes
If cheeseburger con queso just isn’t your thing *gasp*, here are some more tasty dip ideas:
- Hot Pizza Supreme Dip — this AH-MAZING hot pepperoni pizza dip is elevated to pizza supreme status with the addition of diced green & red bell peppers and black olives!
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip — this buffalo chicken dip is a deliciously close copy of our favorite appetizer served at a local bar and grill, perfect for tailgating!
- Hot Cheesy Corn Dip — this hot creamy and cheesy corn dip needs to go on your MUST TRY ASAP list right now!
- Warm Jalapeno Popper Dip — this warm and creamy jalapeño popper dip recipe is sure to be a game day favorite!
- 3-Ingredient Chip Dip — if you’re a chips and dip junkie, you’re going to LOVE this out-of-this-world chip dip recipe made from only 3 ingredients!
Find even more delicious game day recipes here!