Jun 6

Crunchy Cheez-It Chicken Tenders {Cooking With Kids}

Crunchy Cheez-It Chicken Tenders

The way to my husband’s heart is through his stomach. My kids are well aware of this, so they asked me to help them with this special Father's Day recipe idea to serve Dad this year.


I think we hit upon a great Father's Day recipe with these super simple Cheez-It coated chicken tenders! They’re easy enough that my kids can help me prepare them, and even the youngest of the bunch can get in on the action by helping to crush up the Cheez-It crackers.

Find my Crunchy Cheez-It Chicken Tenders recipe on Snackpicks and treat your dad too.

by Tara | 4 comments

{ 4 comments… read them below or add one }

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious June 8, 2012 at 5:06 pm

What a fun dish! I would’ve never thought to use Cheez-Its!
Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious recently posted… Individual Chicken Pot PiesMy Profile

Reply

Jessica June 13, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I love this! …but then again, I have an obsession with cheez its!
Jessica recently posted… Seattle As Seen Through An iPhoneMy Profile

Reply

Pirate S Towns January 30, 2013 at 2:41 am

I was excited to read your homemade blogs, but got a bit confused when I came to this in your index.

Cheezits are pre-packaged, GMO, laden with preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.

Reply

Tara January 30, 2013 at 8:46 am

For the most part we do try to eat homemade whenever possible, but I never want my kids to feel like I’m some kind of food Nazi. We ascribe to an 80/20 rule as a family — trying to eat healthy, whole, homemade foods at least 80% of the time, allowing for some splurges and less healthy options for the other 20%.

Reply

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge

Previous post:

Next post: