This is a sponsored post written for Neutrogena. I was compensated and provided complimentary products for this post. All opinions are my own.
Dry skin is a constant battle during the winter months, especially on my hands. In fact, my hands would crack and bleed so badly when I was little that my mom would smear them with petroleum jelly and put socks over them at night to try and heal them.
As you can imagine, I hated it and would promptly remove them after she left the room. So she started using knee socks and safety pinning them to my pajamas. Talk about torture!
As I grew older, I was better able to care for my dry skin issues on my own. I became very diligent about applying a hand cream after washing dishes, after washing my hands, at night before bed, and any time in between when they were starting to feel a little dry.
My favorite has always been Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. Though I can’t recall how I was introduced to it, I always had a tube in my purse and next to my bed. These days I’ve added a third to my kitchen sink, right next to the hand soap.
So what sets Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream apart from all the others for me?
1. It’s very budget-friendly. At under $4 a tube, you simply can’t find a better product to heal dry hands for the the price!
2. A little goes a long way. Making it an even more frugal option, one small 2-oz. tube contains over 200 applications.
3. It’s super moisturizing. The concentrated glycerin formula is proven to eliminate 7 signs of damage: dryness, chapping, cracking, split nails, dry cuticles, scaliness & roughness. Originally developed in Norway for Arctic fishermen who needed to protect their own hands from some of the coldest, harshest weather on earth, it does wonders for helping my skin retain moisture. And it absorbs instantly, no sticky hands!
4. It comes in an unscented formula. Though I love the classic fresh and clean scent, I’ve become very sensitive to fragrances as I’ve gotten older. The unscented version provides all of the benefits without the added fragrance.
5. It’s readily available. I don’t have to worry about placing an order online before I run out or driving across town to a specialty retailer at the mall. It’s available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.
Don’t just take my word for it, though. Give Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream a try for yourself this winter! By the way, it makes a fabulous stocking stuffer…4