I’m so thrilled that Rachel of A Southern Fairytale asked me to be part of Handmade Holidays #bakecraftsew this year! Dozens of bloggers are contributing delicious gift-worthy recipes to help you create amazing gifts for those special people on your list.
My contribution to the fun are these homemade chocolate-covered espresso beans! If there’s one thing I might love more than chocolate-covered pretzels, it’s chocolate-covered espresso beans…
At first I thought these were going to be quite the pain-in-the-you-know-what to separate into individual beans, but then I came up with a simple solution. Read all about it here!
But before you go, take a minute to enter this awesome giveaway. You could win one of the following prizes!
- a Stella Epiphanie bag in the color of your choice
- $100 design credit to Design Chicky
- One year subscription to Momables
- $25 Amazon Gift Card, courtesy of Momables
- Ninja Ultima Blender
- Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Kitchen, the newest cookbook from White on Rice Couple
Good luck, y’all!!!0