I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Brother P-touch. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I am not an organized mom by nature, but having five active kids has forced me to look for creative solutions to corral all of the stuff that a family of seven accumulates -- and believe me, it is significant. Y'all would probably have a literal heart attack if you saw my office right now!
So when I was asked to be a brand ambassador for the Brother P-Touch PT-H100 label maker, I couldn't respond fast enough with a resounding YES! I couldn't wait to break open this snazzy little gadget when it arrived. Just check out these features:
- One-touch keys -- quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design -- perfect for "on-the-go" use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses laminated "TZe" tapes up to 12mm wide -- great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 "favorite" labels
- 12 deco mode patterns, plus 9 auto design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
I love that with 9 "favorite" labels I have enough space to make up a label for each family member and store them for future use!
As much as I'd love to tackle my office first with this lovely label maker, it's really a far bigger task than I have time for right now. I'm blocking out time in January for that! Instead I'm going to start with the holiday decorations that have begun to invade the media room -- and by begun, I mean that this is only a very small portion of what my husband has pulled out of our crawl space so far.
As you can see, we've never developed a method to our holiday madness, and we are in dire need of containers hold all of this stuff. Containers with labels! So as we're decorating for Christmas this year, I'm going to make notes approximating the sizes and quantities of totes we're going to need and use my new Brother P-Touch label maker to start labeling them all. I can't wait to get started!
If you need a little extra organization in your life, Brother is celebrating their 25th anniversary with special promotions and deals at office super stores and other retailers. The Brother P-Touch PT-H100 Label Maker would also make a fantastic gift idea!