I’ve had a couple of jars of Biscoff Spread sitting on my kitchen counter for about a week now. If you’ve ever tried this delectable European treat, you understand just how much willpower it took not to crack a jar and sneak a little spoonful…
But I know myself too well, and there’s just no stopping at one small taste — meaning these luscious Biscoff brownies might never have happened!
Not familiar with this yummy treat? Biscoff Spread is a cookie butter made from Biscoff Cookies. If you’ve ever flown Delta Airlines, you’ve probably been served the cookies on your flight.
Besides being totally delicious, this spread is vegan, nut-free, produced in a nut-free facility and has no cholesterol or trans-fats per serving. We love it on toast, with apple slices, and on sandwiches — oh, and as I mentioned, Biscoff Spread is delicious right out of the jar.
It’s also a fantastic way to jazz up some old favorites. I created these Biscoff Brownies by swirling melted spread over the top of my favorite brownie batter, and I’m not kidding when I say they taste every bit as amazing as they look.
While I prefer serving them while they’re still slightly warm, so the cookie butter is still warm and gooey, they’re still every bit as mouth-watering when they’re completely cooled. But don’t take my word for it — you’ll just have to try them for yourself!Print
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread, melted
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line a square 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or give it a coating of baking spray.
- Melt the butter on the stove top in a sauce pan or in the microwave. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder, and then stir in vanilla extract.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs well, and then whisk in the chocolate mixture until well combined. Stir the flour into the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Melt Biscoff Spread in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the brownie batter. Use a clean butter knife to swirl the Biscoff Spread into the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire cooling rack for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Biscoff Spread is a sweet, creamy spread made with Biscoff Cookies. Try this delicious European alternative to peanut butter or chocolate spread. Vote for the best photo in Biscoff’s “Spread the Love” contest and you could win a year’s supply of Biscoff products!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Biscoff. The opinions and text are all mine.