Serve your guests up a heaping bowl of this easy fresh pineapple salsa at your next cookout! The sweet and spicy flavor is delicious with your favorite tortilla chips or pairs perfectly as a refreshing topper for grilled chicken, pork, and fish…
- Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, for serving
- 2 cups diced pineapple (1 small pineapple)
- 2 cups diced Roma tomatoes (5 medium Romas)
- 1 cup diced orange bell pepper (1 medium pepper)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion (1/2 small red onion)
- 1/2 cup finely diced jalapeño pepper (3 medium jalapeños)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large lime, zest and juice
- salt to taste
- Pineapple, tomatoes, and bell peppers should be diced in 1/4-inch pieces, and the onion and jalapeño peppers should be finely diced.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Chill, covered, up to 24 hours. Serve with Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips or over top of grilled chicken, pork, or fish.