- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes
- 1 cup pico de gallo or fresh tomato salsa
- kosher salt
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and brush the cut sides with olive oil. Squeeze half of a lime over top of all of them.
- Grill them cut side down over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill each avocado half with pico de gallo and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped fresh cilantro (optional) and extra lime wedges.