- 6 medium red potatoes, diced into medium size pieces
- 1 large sweet yellow onion, sliced onion ring style
- 2 large jalapeño peppers, cut in half and deseeded
- 8 slices cooked thick cut bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
For the seasoning:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the salad dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the potato rub seasoning and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onions, jalapeño peppers, and olive oil. Toss to coat. Add the rub seasoning and combine thoroughly.
- Grill the potato mixture over medium heat in a grill basket or on a grill topper until the potatoes are fork tender, about 25 minutes.
- While the potato mixture is grilling, combine the salad dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- When the potato mixture is done grilling, roughly chop the onions and jalapeño peppers. Add the bacon to the mixture, pour the salad dressing over the top, and combine thoroughly.