These grilled potatoes in foil packets have everything going for them… Quick, easy, delicious, and virtually mess-free!
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered (1/2 lb. per packet)
- 2.5 tablespoons Tin Star Foods ghee (2 teaspoons per packet)
- 3 cloves garlic minced (1/4 teaspoon per packet)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (1/4 teaspoon per packet)
- juice & zest of one lemon (1/2 tablespoon per packet)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut four pieces of aluminum foil into 14-inch lengths.
- Place 1/2 pound of the quartered baby red potatoes in the center of each packet. Drizzle each packet with 2 teaspoons of ghee. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning over top of each. Add 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and equal parts of lemon zest to each. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pull the foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal each packet.
- To grill these packets: Preheat the grill to medium heat and place the packets directly on the grill. Close the grill cover and cook for 30-35 minutes until tender, turning the packets frequently.
- To bake these packets: Place side by side on a baking sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees until the potatoes are tender, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap each packet before serving. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg