This healthy citrus smoothie recipe is packed with ingredients that will help keep your immune system in top shape for fighting cold and flu… Added bonus, it tastes AMAZING!
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened refrigerated almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons ground ginger (optional)
- Pour the almond or coconut milk into the blender jar, add the peeled oranges, and puree.
- Add the bananas, mango, yogurt, and ginger (if desired), and process until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
This recipe can be made ahead for an easy grab-and-go breakfast. Simply prepare the recipe the evening before and refrigerate overnight. I like to pour it into these plastic freezer jars. One batch fills up two of these jars — perfect with a small handful of walnuts in the morning!