These easy ranch potatoes are totally one of my favorite roasted potato recipes… Crispy and seasoned to perfection with garlic and ranch seasoning!
- 2-lbs. baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the halved potatoes in a bowl of cold water to soak.
- Set a baking sheet on the middle rack inside your oven. Then turn the oven on to preheat to 425 degrees.
- When the oven is done preheating, pour the water off of the potatoes, give them a quick rinse, then dry them well with paper towels or a lint-free dish towel.
- Place the dried potatoes in a medium mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning, and garlic, then toss well to coat.
- Remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and immediately turn out the bowl of potatoes onto it. Spread the potatoes out so they have some room to breathe. Bonus points for turning them all cut side down (they’ll crisp up more quickly).
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven and roast the potatoes for 20 minutes. Using a flexible spatula, flip the potatoes over. Roast for an additional 10 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and fork tender.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Toss with fresh chopped parsley, and serve warm.
Grilled Ranch Potatoes: You can also divide these potatoes into four foil packets and grill them. They’ll be less crispy and more tender, but still delicious! Just preheat the grill to medium heat and place the packets directly on the grill. Close the grill cover and cook for 30-35 minutes until tender, turning the packets frequently.