- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios cereal
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 can mixed nuts
- 1 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all three Chex cereals, Cheerios cereal, pretzel sticks, and mixed nuts in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Whisk together vegetable oil or butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic powder and pour over cereal mixture. Mix well.
- Cook uncovered on high for approximately 90 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn the slow cooker down to low and cook for an additional 20 minutes, again stirring frequently.
- Spread on a cookie sheet to cool.