Learn how to make a smoothie bowl with this simple 5-ingredient smoothie bowl recipe! Top it off with your choice of crunchy, creamy, or fruity mix-ins for unlimited possibilities…
- 1/2 cup R.W. Knudsen Just Cranberry Juice
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium frozen banana
- honey, to taste (optional)
- Combine cranberry juice, frozen blueberries, yogurt, and banana in a blender. Cover with the lid and process until smooth. Taste and add honey to sweeten, as desired.
- Pour into a small serving bowl. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
Suggestions for toppings: fresh fruit, granola, shredded coconut, chia seeds, nuts or nut butters, cocoa powder, or chocolate chips.