This tasty white hot chocolate mix looks beautiful layered in a glass storage jar… Perfect as a teacher gift, thank you gift, hostess gift, etc!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz.) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 8-ounces grated white chocolate baking bar
- In a 32-ounce mason jar or storage jar, layer the white hot chocolate mix ingredients in the following order: sugar, pudding mix, milk powder, and grated white chocolate.
- To prepare the hot chocolate mix for drinking, combine 2 cups of mix with 2 cups of water in a large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the chocolate pieces are melted and the mixture is heated through. Makes 4 servings.