3 ingredients plus a bag of frozen zucchini spirals gets this easy zucchini noodles recipe on your table in under 10 minutes! Makes for a light and fresh side dish or a simple swap for pasta… Low carb, gluten-free & Whole30 compliant.
- 1 pkg. Green Giant Zucchini Veggie Spirals
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam frozen zucchini noodles over medium heat until al dente, about 5 minutes. Remove to a colander and drain well.
- Add olive oil to hot skillet. Sauté garlic and crushed red pepper until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add drained zucchini back to the pan, along with the chopped parsley, and toss to coat. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.