I knew I wanted to roast the pretty little fingerling potatoes that we picked up at Trader Joe’s last week, but it wasn’t until I was digging through the produce drawer and spied the leftover Giant of Italy parsley from our CSA share that I started to formulate what flavors I wanted to combine with them.
Toss in a little garlic, olive oil and fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and pop them in the oven.
End result? A super easy and delicious side dish that we paired with some grilled chicken and perfectly simple fresh buttered peas.Print
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Whisk together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the fingerling potatoes in the mixture, and spread them out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 450 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes.