Sometimes the simplest dishes can be the most delicious, as is the case with this bread dipping oil recipe. Pair it with some fresh, crusty homemade bread, and dish it up alongside your favorite Italian pasta.Print
This bread dipping oil recipe is a fantastic way to highlight a crusty loaf of homemade bread.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed,
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- On a small plate, measure out dried basil and oregano and crush between fingers.
- Add kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour extra virgin olive oil over top and serve with fresh, crusty bread.