When it comes to entertaining guests for the holidays, the menu always come together pretty easily for me — but beverages are another story. Beer is a no-brainer, but I’m not particularly fond of beer myself, and I always like to make sure that I have something on hand that will appeal to all of my guests.
Kahlúa is a fantastically versatile liqueur to keep on hand for entertaining, especially when there are so many easy recipes that utilize it.
One of my favorites is this uncomplicated Kahlúa club soda cocktail. Mixing it up is nearly effortless, and it really pairs well with just about anything!
Simply combine two parts of your favorite flavor of Kahlúa with four parts chilled club soda. Pour over a tall glass of ice and serve. How easy is that?!?Print
- 2 parts Kahlúa Liqueur
- 4 parts club soda, chilled
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour Kahlúa into the glass, followed by the club soda.
- Stir and enjoy!
Quick and easy cocktails such as this Kahlúa and club soda allow you the convenience of serving guests quickly so that you can spend more time enjoying their company this holiday season!
If you love this Kahlúa club soda cocktail, you’ll also love these other Kahlúa drink recipes that I created in partnership with Kahlúa. Bottoms up!
- Kahlúa Root Beer Float — what happens when you mix a classic root beer float with Kahlúa French Vanilla? Magic, that’s what!
- Iced Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Latte — this boozy version of my favorite coffee drink is the perfect indulgence for weekend afternoons!
- Kahlúa Peppermint Espresso Martini — this minty espresso martini, garnished with crushed peppermint candies, is the perfect elegant holiday cocktail!
- Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Coffee — when the weather turns colder, this after dinner coffee recipe is super versatile and almost a dessert in itself!
To get inspiration for more great recipes and entertaining ideas with Kahlúa and for a chance to win the ultimate holiday party, please visit www.kahluaholiday.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kahlúa. The opinions and text are all mine.