The addition of browned ground beef in this white cheese beef queso dip really stretches this delicious game day dip to feed a hungry crowd! A party perfect dip made with just 4 ingredients…
Beef Queso Dip
Are you ready for the Big Game this Sunday? Trademarks prevent me from referring to it as any more than this, but I think you know what I’m talking about…
You know, THE GAME that some people watch for the football, while others watch for the halftime show, and still others (like me) watch for the commercials. I think I probably watch more commercials on this single night than the rest of the year combined. Love my DVR!
Regardless of why you’re watching, snacks are always appreciated, and easy dip recipes make snacking simple and delicious… And they just don’t get much easier than this white cheese beef queso dip.
Velveeta Queso Dip With Ground Beef
My beef queso dip is a simple take on the classic Velveeta Rotel Queso Dip. But instead of using the traditional yellow Velveeta, I used the Velveeta Queso Blanco, a mild and creamy white cheese. Then I added browned ground beef, along with the Rotel, and some chopped green onions for a bit of bite.
That’s right — it’s just FOUR ingredients, and SOOOOOO creamy and delicious!
Queso Dip With Ground Beef
I love how the browned ground beef helps stretch this queso dip to feed a hungry crowd… It makes this recipe super budget friendly, while keeping it easy to prepare.
Seriously — I picked up ALL of the ingredients for this beef queso dip, including a large bag of tortilla chips, for just under $15. If that’s not party perfect, I don’t know what is!
PIN IT NOW! CLICK HERE TO ADD THIS BEEF QUESO DIP RECIPE TO YOUR INSTANT POT RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST!
6 More Amazing Game Day Dip Recipes
If this beef queso dip just isn’t your thing *gasp*, here are some more tasty dip ideas:
- Sausage Cream Cheese Dip — if you’re looking for an insanely easy and delicious dip recipe, this sausage cream cheese dip is THE ONE!! Just 3 ingredients + 3 steps to prepare.
- Crockpot Pizza Dip — this AH-MAZING hot pepperoni pizza dip is elevated to pizza supreme status with the addition of diced green & red bell peppers and black olives!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip With Canned Chicken — this buffalo chicken dip is a deliciously close copy of our favorite appetizer served at a local bar and grill, perfect for tailgating!
- Hot Cheesy Corn Dip — this hot creamy and cheesy corn dip needs to go on your MUST TRY ASAP list right now!
- Warm Jalapeno Popper Dip — this warm and creamy jalapeño popper dip recipe is sure to be a game day favorite!
- Sour Cream Chip Dip — if you’re a chips and dip junkie, you’re going to LOVE this out-of-this-world chip dip recipe made from only 3 ingredients!