Maple Pecan-Crusted Bacon Recipe
Whether you're looking to impress some overnight guests, hosting a special Sunday brunch, or doing breakfast for dinner (always fun!), this maple pecan-crusted bacon is sure to have them asking for more, more, more! And no one has to know just how easy it is to make...
All you need is a package of thick-cut bacon, finely chopped pecans, and pure maple syrup -- I like Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup. See, what did I tell you? Easy-peasey!
Maple Pecan-Crusted Bacon
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Line a rimmed-baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack inside.
- Dredge the bacon in the maple syrup and lay out on the wire rack.
- Press finely chopped pecans into surface.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle a small amount of additional maple syrup over the top and let cool for 5 minutes.
Copyright Unsophisticook 2010-15. All Rights Reserved.
Did you know that you can use basically this same method to bake plain bacon in the oven? Learn how to bake bacon now!