My family eats a lot of chicken, typically grilling it because it’s such a quick and easy method. But with all of the snow and rain we’ve had for the past few months, I’ve been trying new baked methods to get dinner on the table quickly.
One of my favorites is these delicious Baked Parmesan-Crusted Ranch Chicken Breasts. Quick and easy, lower in fat, flavorful and juicy, they meet all of the criteria that I look for in a great baked chicken breast recipe!
So maybe I’ve been living under a rock… but did you know that Hidden Valley now makes multiple serving containers of their famous Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix?!? I really had no idea until my husband brought it home from the store.
This is a total game changer for me — no more half-used ranch dressing packets cluttering up my pantry after making my favorite 3-ingredient chip dip recipe!
As you’ve probably guessed, Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning is also what I use for the ranch flavoring in this amazing chicken recipe. When combined with panko bread crumbs and freshly-grated parmesan cheese, it makes for a tasty, crispy crust that mimics fried chicken — without the greasiness and extra calories.
This baked chicken breast recipe is definitely going into our regular meal rotation. I always like to make extra because they’re delicious sliced over a fresh salad the next day!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Dressing Mix
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together buttermilk, dijon mustard and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning.
- Coat each chicken breast with the buttermilk mixture. Then lay the one by one in the bread crumb mixture, pressing the mixture firmly into the meat.
- Lay the coated chicken breasts on a wire rack placed on a baking sheet. Spray them lightly with cooking spray or a Misto Oil Sprayer filled with your favorite cooking oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees until the chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
P.S. If you like to avoid using aerosol cooking sprays like I do, I recommend picking up a Misto Oil Sprayer. Fill it with your favorite cooking oil, pump it up with air, and it works just like those store bought sprays!
From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. For more delectable ranch recipes, visit www.hiddenvalley.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.