Let me tell you, eating out night after night during our move was no picnic. It may sound like a dream come true to some, but I longed all the while to get back into my kitchen to try new recipes with fresh, quality ingredients.
It was around the time we were transitioning to our new home that Marzetti contacted me about their new line of Simply Dressed salad dressings. Made with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and canola oil, along with other all natural ingredients, Marzetti Simply Dressed comes in 11 different flavors to pair beautifully with any salad choice.
My favorite dressing is Marzetti’s Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette, so I was eager to try the Simply Dressed line — and it didn’t disappoint! So far I’ve tried three different flavors, and they’re all absolutely fantastic.
This simple Greek cucumber salad uses the Marzetti Simply Dressed Champagne Salad Dressing, a lovely fruity and bright dressing that complements all of the flavors perfectly. I must say I was a bit skeptical of the fresh mint in the salad and almost left it out, but I decided to add it, and it was really delicious — not at all overpowering.
We found this cucumber salad very satisfying and a tasty accompaniment to a variety of main dishes. Tastes like a little bit of summertime in January!Print
- 1/2 cup Marzetti Simply Dressed Champagne Salad Dressing
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 10 radishes, cut into thin rounds
- 8 oz. feta cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Wash and peel the cucumbers, slice them lengthwise, and cut into 1/2″ half moons. I chose to not peel them entirely, instead taking one-inch strips off all the way around for more color.
- Combine cucumbers, red onion, parsley, mint, radishes, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour Marzetti Simply Dressed Champagne Salad Dressing over top. Toss lightly to combine.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.
This post brought to you by Marzetti Simply Dressed. All opinions are 100% mine.5